Westray Recruitment Consultants have the pleasure of working with a leading manufacturing company who are looking to recruit Production Operatives to join their site based in Consett.
- As a Production Operative, you will carry out a range of duties on the assembly line, whilst adhering to health and safety guidelines
- The role will involve assembling electrical components
- This highly dexterous role requires previous production experience and ideally, you will have worked within a similar environment.
- With a proactive, hardworking attitude, you will hit the ground running and take instruction well.
- Due to the location of the factory, it would be advantageous if you have your own transport or live in the local area.
- Possess a good eye for detail.
- A hardworking and committed working attitude.
- Candidates must also possess a flexible approach to shifts with the willingness to commence work at short notice.
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The role is paying £8.21 per hour and will involve 2 shifts working 6am to 2pm & 2pm to 10pm, shifts will alternate each week.
HOURS OF WORK AND TYPE OF CONTRACT
The Production Operative role is temporary to a permanent.
POINT OF CONTACT FOR JOB ROLE
Please call 0191 492 6622 and ask to speak to Jonathan Palmer or email your CV to [email protected]