This website has been designed to be accessible to as many people as possible. If you have difficulty using our site please let us know and we will do our best to rectify this in future maintenance and development.
- All pages on this site comply with all priority 1, 2, and 3 guidelines of theW3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this sitevalidate as XHTML 1.0 Transitional.
- This site is built using structured semantic markup.H2tags are used for main titles to aid users of screen reading software such asJAWS. For example, on this page, JAWS users can skip to the next section within the accessibility statement by pressingALT+INSERT+2.
- All pages have been authored to include Link Relationships to aid navigation in text-only browsers such asLynxand graphical browsers that support this feature.
- This site has been coded to ensure a logical tab order through links and form elements. Keyboard navigation is possible via theTAB KEYon your keyboard. Alternatively Opera users can use theA KEYto navigate links and theTAB KEYto navigate form elements.
- A Skip Navigation link has been provided to allow users of text-only browsers and screen readers to bypass the site navigation to quickly access ite content.
- Cascading Style Sheets(CSS) are used to control visual layout throughout this site.
- This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified 'text size' option in visual browsers. To display web page text larger or smaller go to the 'View' menu in your browser, point to Text Size, and then click the size you want (this may differ depending on browser vendor).
- If your browser or browsing device does not support Cascading Style Sheets, the content of this site will still be readable and usable.