Westray Recruitment Consultants is looking to recruit a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to work within a high volume manufacturer based in Tyne & Wear. This is a permanent role from day one and involves working a 3 shift system 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am rotating. Ideally, you will have experience with investors and Allan Bradley PLC’s.
- Providing planned maintenance activities within a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Repairing and maintaining a host of semi-automated and automated machinery.
- The ability to work with Allan Bradley PLC`s and deliver fault finding activities.
- To showcase a high degree of multi-skilling and be comfortable delivering mechanical duties.
- To systematically establish the cause of failure in equipment.
- To identify root causes wherever possible and communicate with relevant personnel.
- Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment.
- Ensuring health & safety regulations are followed.
- Completing the actions arising from root causes.
- Must have served a recognised electrical apprenticeship.
- Be able to work at pace within a high volume production role.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated, and be able to investigate, troubleshoot, locate and repair faults.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, independently and as part of a team.
This is a permanent position working a 3 shifts pattern of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am
The salary for this role is paying circa £35K per annum.
POINT OF CONTACT
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Engineering Manager Tony Hutchinson who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Tony.