WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
Westray Recruitment Group has a great opportunity for you to work as a an Electrically Biased Maintenance Technician on a permanent contract.
We are representing a truly world class manufacturer who has invested in all areas of the business, adding the latest technologies and specialist production machinery to its armoury.
The business is going through a period of growth and has laid out plans for further expansion.
If desired, the business can provide opportunities for career development.
The role works a varied continental shift pattern and comes with an excellent salary.
This incredible organisation places its workers at the core in everything they do holding values of excellence, honesty & integrity, community spirit, collaboration & communication at the very heart of the business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- Delivering electrical fault finding and diagnostic work - working with PLC's
- Ensuring the seamless delivery of both planned and reactive maintenance
- Updating maintenance schedules
- Working with limited supervision, devising solutions to complex problems
- Replacing parts within automated production lines in the form of complete asset strip down and repair
- Optimising the manufacturing processes - improving efficiencies, reducing wastage, enhancing yield and reducing cost
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- Experienced in Electrical maintenance with recognised Electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to ONC/HNC equivalents
- Experienced identifying production problems/deficiencies and able to methodically problem solve
- Highly skilled working with hydraulics & pneumatics and motors and gear
- Holding a degree of multi skilling with a fabrication and welding background
- Understanding of H&S
- Possessing strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to fault find and repair large complex pieces of electrical equipment
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
This is a permanent role working a varied continental shift pattern. Averaging a 42-hour week
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
- Annual salary £39,194 – this is paid weekly. The basic rate for this role is £14.71 per hour. The role comes with an additional shift allowance
- 22 days holiday plus 7 bank holidays – holidays will run pro-rata based on the continental shift system
- Mini health care package
- Pension in line with government guidelines
FANCY A CHAT?
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Manager Tony Hutchinson who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Tony on 0191 492 6622 or via email at [email protected]