WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Salary from £35,000 per annum
- Day shift only hours
- Great work / life balance
- Supportive team culture
An opportunity has arisen for an Electrical Maintenance Technician to join our client based in the Durham area.
The company have established themselves as leaders in their field and hold an ISO9001 approved status.
- Take ownership of maintenance planning and scheduling with the development of a weekly schedule for planned maintenance activities.
- Execute the weekly schedule making adjustments as required.
- Coordinate quick, efficient response to equipment breakdowns or other emergency work orders.
- Ensure safety practices are executed, in consultation with the Company’s Health and Safety Officer, including the use of protective equipment as required.
- Maintain work areas to meet or exceed company housekeeping and safety standards.
- Assure in-house or contractor technician workmanship meets corporate quality standards. Conduct routine audits of completed work orders to assure work standards are upheld and documentation is thorough and accurate.
- Provide technical consultation with others in the organisation concerning process operation and capabilities.
- Proactively support continuous improvement activities.
- Directly supervise maintenance technicians.
- Support corporate objectives by continuously improving machine availability and reliability while preserving superior product quality, safety, and employee relations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good PC skills are required, experience with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Good communication and strong organisational skills Must be detail oriented and able to work independently
- To issue and maintain standard operations.
- To liaise with sub- contractors associated with the maintenance of plant and machinery and oversee their on-site activities.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet demanding deadlines.
- Willingness to work in a flexible manner and outside of normal working hours if required.
We have interview slots available now, therefore if you’re keen to learn more about the position click “Apply now”. Alternatively, you can contact Tony Hutchinson who is leading the search on [email protected] or call 0191 492 6622.