COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
- Are you willing to drive continuous improvements?
- Are you passionate to eradicate the occurrence of breakdowns?
- Are you a driver of change and are you forthcoming with ideas & solutions?
- Do you hold a strong electrical skill set and do you have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- If the answer to these questions is yes, Westray Recruitment Group has a unique opportunity for you to work as a an Electrical Maintenance Technician on a permanent contract.
- We are representing a truly world class manufacturer who has invested in all areas of the business, adding the latest technologies and specialist production machinery to its armoury.
- The role works a varied continental shift pattern and comes with an excellent salary.
- This incredible organisation places its workers at the core in everything they do holding values of excellence, honesty & integrity, community spirit, collaboration & communication at the very heart of the business.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- Delivering electrical fault finding and diagnostic work - working with PLC's
- Ensuring the seamless delivery of both planned and reactive maintenance
- Updating maintenance schedules
- Working with limited supervision, devising solutions to complex problems
- Replacing parts within automated production lines in the form of complete asset strip down and repair
- Optimising the manufacturing processes - improving efficiencies, reducing wastage, enhancing yield and reducing cost
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- Experienced in Electrical maintenance with recognised Electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to ONC/HNC equivalents
- Experienced identifying production problems/deficiencies and able to methodically problem solve
- Highly skilled working with hydraulics & pneumatics and motors and gear
- Holding a degree of multi skilling with a fabrication and welding background
- Understanding of H&S
- Possessing strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to fault find and repair large complex pieces of electrical equipment
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
This is a permanent role working a varied continental shift pattern. Averaging a 42-hour week
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
- Annual salary £38,856.48
- 23 days holiday plus 7 bank holidays
- Mini health care package
- Pension in line with government guidelines
FANCY A CHAT?
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Manager Tony Hutchinson who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Tony on 0191 492 6622 or via email at [email protected]