WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
Westray Recruitment Group is looking to recruit an experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician for our Teesside based client. The role comes with future promotional/advancement opportunities. This is a permanent role from day one and has a highly competitive salary and benefits package, plus day shift working hours.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
You will be working independently using your initiative to prioritise the maintenance support for the site ensuring optimum performance of the site assets, adopting a preventative and continuous improvement approach
- Carry out planned and preventative maintenance on the full range of equipment within the site as part of the PPM system.
- React quickly to breakdowns, communicate clearly with affected parties and work efficiently to fix the issue
- Ensuring maintenance records are kept up to date.
- Being involved in New Product or Equipment development where appropriate.
- Maintenance of hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Troubleshooting and fault diagnosis of hydraulic, mechanical, electrical and control systems.
- Component replacement.
- Compliance with health & safety best practices in all work carried out.
- Support continuous improvement by learning from breakdowns and sending feedback and suggestions for improvements through the line manager.
- Provide high levels of equipment availability to our internal customers.
- Perform Assembly and Test & Inspections of mechanical & Electrical equipment, in accordance with technical drawings.
- Display competence working across both Mechanical and Electrical disciplines.
- Follow/understand all established manufacturing procedures and processes to ensure quality through consistent, reliable, repeatable work processing.
- Work from engineering drawings.
- Sub-contractor control for all tasks that have to completed by a subject matter expert (SME)
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- College/Apprentice Level 3 Trained in desired trade or discipline, must be electrical.
- Started or completed HNC
- ICT qualification/experience is desirable.
- Safety Qualification – IOSH/NEBOSH
- Have enthusiasm and initiative in abundance as well as long-term commitment to the business.
- Possess a keen interest in engineering and technology.
- Have sound manual skills and an interest or ability to work with electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems.
- Have a natural ability to apply care and attention to detail and be able to adhere to health and safety requirements.
- Show respect for others.
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
This is a permanent role working day shift hours with an early Friday finish. The hours of work are 08:30am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 08:30am-2pm on a Friday.
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience. 25 days plus 8 bank holidays. Health cash plan\life insurance following 6-month probation period.
FANCY A CHAT?
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Engineering Manager Tony Hutchinson who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Tony on 0191 492 6622 or via email at [email protected]