We are thrilled to be looking for a Deputy Manager on behalf of one of our most prestigious clients.
The Company excels in the manufacturing industry, with a fantastic work ethic from the ground up, the company management provide excellent support and guidance to all of the staff. We are looking for someone to hit the ground running within the company.
As a Deputy Manager you will be responsible for the smooth running of the manufacturing process.
Other duties will include but not be limited to.
- Return to work management
- Delivering Formal disciplinary’s
- Responsibility for VI/Packing Section/Departments in terms of management of staff.
- Setting high standards in product quality and machine condition
- Manage, develop and motivate team members
- Adhere and enforce Health and Safety
- Developing strong leadership with the production departments
- Identifying any skill gaps and ensure relevant training is given
- Maintain high housekeeping standards
- Monitor, measure and report on production
- You will possess a dynamic, energetic, self-driven and results orientated work ethic, with a positive can do attitude.
- You will need to have a fantastic eye for detail as well as be highly organised, naturally forward planning mind-set and a structured thinker. You will need to be flexible with regard to extended hours on occasion when required.
- You will need to be able to communicate and motivate effectively both verbally and written.
- You will need a minimum 3 years working in a high volume manufacturing environment as a supervisor or within an equivalent capacity.
You must be:
- Educated to ILM/CIM Level 5 or above in supervisory management
- Be fully competent with Microsoft office packages.
- Must be trained NEBOSH/IOSH
With a highly competitive salary on offer plus many other excellent benefit package including a highly regarded pension package and life assurance.
This is a permanent position working full time day shift.
Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:30
Friday – 08-00 – 15:30
THE POINT OF CONTACT