WHAT COMPANY YOU WILL BE WORKING FOR
Westray Recruitment Consultants have the pleasure of working with a leading agricultural manufacturer. It is a fast-growing, innovative, international agri-food technology business supplying its products on an international level.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- Ensure all required records are kept accurate and up to date.
- General warehouse duties
- Determine distribution for manufactured feeds to appropriate holding bins.
- Assist with equipment maintenance as needed.
- Cleaning on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all health & safety policies.
- To undertake additional training as required.
- Effectively communicate and liaise with managers and co-workers.
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as assigned.
- Candidates must have the ability and availability to flexible shifts with overtime and weekends as needed.
- Good mechanical know-how, attention to detail, a clean as you go and a reliable attitude is essential.
- An FLT license Counterbalance
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- Previous factory/warehouse experience is an advantage
- Must have own safety boots, Hi-Viz vest will be provided
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
- 40 Hours per week with opportunity for overtime frequently available
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend shifts are flexible
- This is initially on a temporary basis and could become permanent for the right candidates.
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
First 40 hours worked - £8.86
Worked more than 40 hours - £11.81
Saturday - £15.50
Sunday (only if worked Saturday) - £17.72
FANCY A CHAT?
Please apply for this position and your CV will go directly to our Industrial Consultant Mehtab Sabir who is leading the search. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Mehtab on 01642 612600 or via email at [email protected]