RARE PART TIME JOB OPPORTUNTIES AVAILABLE
Do you have a busy schedule so would prefer a job to fit around this?
Would you like to work 5 hours a day Monday – Friday?
Are you seeking PERMENANT employment from day 1?
Are you wanting to work for an internationally recognised brand that are expanding their team due to their huge success? Do you think you would thrive within a production environment?
If YES, then why not get in touch with Westray today?!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- Operating machinery whilst carrying out the duties assigned to achieve daily performance levels
- Conducting daily 5S Checks
- Conducting daily machinery safety reviews
- Carrying out routine product quality inspections to agreed standards and specifications
- Carrying out routine weight control checks to control costs
- Maintaining asset and production area hygiene standards
- Accurately recording machinery performance ( paper based and electronic )
- Effectively reporting machinery concerns to engineers
- Completing quality related documentation ( stock freeze / DRM etc )
- Working within agreed factory food and health and safety policies
- Carrying out product changeovers to agreed standards and timings
- Actively participating in CI and training activities
- Using skills and competencies to conduct basic machinery fault finding
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- Take personal responsibility for own safety
- Product quality
- Factory hygiene and GMP
- Continuous Improvement
- Performance achievement
- Accurate record keeping
- Working within a team
- Basic Literacy skills – Minimum Level 1 (GCSE English)
- Basic Numeracy skills – Minimum Level 1 (GCSE Maths)
- Basic IT skills
- Clear communicator
- Good time keeper
- Provide and accept constructive feedback
- Fully involve yourself
- Experience working within a manufacturing facility (desirable)
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
Monday to Friday Shifts available:
Morning shift 7.15am-12.20pm
OR Afternoon shift 12.15pm-5.20pm This role is 25 hours per week with the ability to work 5 hours each day
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
Salary is £14,400 which equates to £11.08 per hour
FANCY A CHAT?
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to our Recruitment Consultant Rebecca Corrigan who is leading the search.
Alternatively, if you have any questions, please get in touch with Rebecca on 01642 612 600 or via email at [email protected]