Permanent Production Operatives based in Billingham and Stokesley areas!
Are you looking permanent employment? Are you tired of working for a company that doesn’t see your talent and offers no long-term career opportunities? We are working for a global business who has growth plans set in stone until 2030. We may have the opportunity for the secure future you need, depending on your attitude and work ethic.
Duties and tasks entail:
- Working in a non meat food processing environment
- Working on a fast paced production line, ensuring the preparation of the product is carried out effectively and efficiently as directed
- Picking and packing of product
- Cleaning work area as you go, ensuring waste is disposed of appropriately
- Adhering to rigid Health and Safety and Food Safety Procedures and processes
- Quality checking and ensuring there are no defects in the product
Why should you apply?
- Permanent positions are definitely available for those with the right attitude and work ethic, as well as being able to offer flexibility and enthusiasm
- £8.91 ph on starting, rising to just under £11.00 ph when moved to a designated shift
- Many hours available!
- A company that NEVER has made redundancies and is growing exponentially- your job is secure
- A company with longevity
- Development and growth opportunities
This is a great opportunity to join one of our regions most successful businesses, so don’t miss out. Call us now on the following numbers:
8:30am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday on 01642 612 600.
For out of hours, call Sadie on 07411 500 299 or Maureen on 07736 898 514.
Alternatively you can send a copy of your CV to [email protected]