We have the pleasure of working with a global food manufacturing business who are looking to recruit Food Production Operatives based at their site in Seaham. This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation and work on a temporary ongoing basis.
- There are immediate starts available and there is guaranteed work up until February, which could potentially go on for longer! It’s a great time to join this business on the run-up to Christmas as there are lots of hours available and therefore, a lot of money to be made!
- You will be working in a food manufacturing environment and ensuring that the preparation of the product is carried out as directed
- You will be required to ensure that all work is completed in line with quality and health and safety standards
- Experience of working in a food environment would be advantageous, however, this is not essential as full training will be given
- You must possess a good attitude and approach to work as duties can be repetitive
- You must have a flexible approach to working shifts with the willingness to commence work at short notice
£7.50 per hour
- Temp ongoing position
- 12hr rotating shift system (you must be available for all shifts):
THE POINT OF CONTACT