PERMANENT, CHEMICAL PROCESS OPERATIVES REQUIRED FOR A RAPIDLY EXPANDING COMPANY!
Our client is a market leading chemical processing company based in Hartlepool who specialise in the formulation and processing for the crop protection and speciality chemical markets.
They have requirements for Chemical Process Operatives to join the business on a PERMANENT basis!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE?
- General production labouring, inclusive of heavy lifting
- Line feeding
- Working with chemicals
- Stacking and palletting
- Cleaning chemical drums
- Machine operation
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION?
- Ideally applicants will have experience of working with chemicals
- COSHH knowledge
- Previous manufacturing experience is essential
- Physically fit with good manual dexterity
- Experienced with machinery
WHAT ARE THE FINER DETAILS OF YOUR ROLE?
- There are positions available on both of the company’s shift patterns. These are 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm & 11pm - 7am (shifts rotate weekly) OR a continental shift pattern which is 2 x 12hr days, 2 x 12hr nights followed by 4 days off
- 40 hours per week guaranteed
WHAT SALARY PACKAGE YOU WILL BE RECEIVING
- £9.07 Day & Back shifts
- £10.34 Night shifts
- £13.61 Weekends
- Overtime is paid at time and a quarter or time and a half
GET IN TOUCH
Do you think that this would be something you would be interested in?
Then please call the Stockton office today on 01642 612 600 and speak to Ashleigh or email your CV to [email protected]