WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Negotiable salary – tell us what you’re worth!
- Company bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- 23 days holiday
- Pension scheme
We are supporting a major construction company, that oversees and manages multi-million pound projects.
They are new to Teesside but have a long and successful history of managing projects based all over the world.
They are extremely excited to be basing themselves on Teesside, where there’s so much excitement about the development and investment that’s coming in to the region.
They have moved here specifically due to a high-profile project they’re involved with and the future opportunities for them are absolutely unbelievable!
- Look after the hiring of new employees
- After they've been mobilised on site, you'll be in charge of their welfare, contracts, and concerns
- Recruit staff, update job descriptions, check application forms, create candidate shortlists and conduct primary interviews
- Responsible for maintaining up-to-date Employee Records
- Devising and implementing policies to select, develop and retain staff
- Oversee staff welfare
- Work closely with other departments to implement policies and procedures
- Promote equality and diversity within the project team
- Oversee health and safety policies
- Develop and implement policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management
- Advise on salary, promotion and benefits, including sick pay, paid paternity and maternity leave & parental allowances
- Carry out salary reviews
- Prepare/update reports, forms, letters of HR team
- Handle staff complaints, grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
Essential criteria for the role are as follows:
- At least high school diploma, and B.A. in Managements is preferred
- (Senior) Over 10 years experience in an HR officer / (HR Officer) over 5 years / (Junior) over 3 years
- Prefer HR or admin staff’s career in construction sector or in related engineering companies
Please apply for this position and your CV will go direct to Ashleigh Wright, who is leading the search. If you have any questions, please get in touch with Ashleigh at Westray Recruitment Group on 01642612600 or via email [email protected]