Customer Service Administrator
Monday – Friday 9am-5pm
Working from Home and Office based
Working for a global company, as part of a team, you will be working on the telephone, providing first-class customer service as well as carrying out general office administration duties in a fast-paced office environment.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Support the customer service team with enquiries
- Handle incoming calls and queries in a professional, positive and efficient manner
- Use investigative techniques such as questioning and probing for information on calls, were appropriate, to ensure customers are directed to the most appropriate department and all queries are answered first time.
- Chasing order for delivery dates for customers and using initiative to ensure any other outstanding information is also considered.
- Data entry: inputting information into the database with accuracy and efficiency.
- Priorities and respond to emails, with good spelling and grammar, in a timely manner, ensuring all SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) are adhered to.
- Escalate calls, where appropriate, to the correct department or staff member
- Other administrative and customer service duties as and when required.
This role takes on a hybrid approach of both office working and working from home. Candidates will need to ensure they can travel to the office in Birtley, whilst also have an appropriate space to work from at home. As well as this, the successful candidate will:
- Have experience working as part of a busy customer service team
- Have experience using initiative in previous roles, being able to evidence this
- Be confident, outgoing and determined to do what is best for the customer, being able to answer their current enquiries, whilst also being able anticipate their future needs
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be a competent user of Microsoft office suite (outlook, word etc.)
- Ideally, you will have experience working within the manufacturing industry.
If this sounds like the kind of role you have been looking for, and you have the experience to match, please do not hesitate to apply. We would love to hear from you.
Please submit your CV and your application will go to Camille Thompson who is leading the search for this role on 0191 492 6622, or alternatively send your CV [email protected]